A search committee comprised of representatives from across the Lehigh campus will begin the process of seeking candidates for the position of Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs.
The members of the search committee are:
• Prof. Ward Cates, College of Education Associate Dean; Faculty Personnel Committee Chair
• Cameron Copeland, International Relations fifth-year student
• Prof. Robert Flowers, Danser Distinguished Faculty Chair in Chemistry
• Alice Gast, President; Search Committee Chair
• Markus Gnerlich, Rossin Doctoral Fellow, Electrical Engineering
• Prof. Scott Gordon, English; Lehigh University Press Director
• William Hecht, Lehigh University Board of Trustees Co-Vice Chair
• Prof. Daniel Lopresti, Computer Science and Engineering; Faculty Steering Committee Chair
• Frederick McGrail, Vice President for Communications
• Frank Roth, General Counsel and Secretary to the Board of Trustees
• Prof. Susan Sherer, Management Department Chair
Joanne Anderson, Director, Office of the President, will serve as search committee liaison. Kelly Holland, Secretary to the President, will provide staff support, as needed.
Nominations can be made through the Provost Search Web site
, which contains information about the position and the search.
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008