The Center for Value Chain Research (CVCR)
will hold its annual spring symposium on May 21 in the Perella Auditorium at the Rauch Business Center.
CVCR, an interdisciplinary center at Lehigh University, integrates analytical and quantitative engineering approaches with rigorous methods of business research to help industries and firms understand how insightful strategic planning and process optimization can enable more efficient business operations.
This symposium, titled "Creating Supply Chain Value in Challenging Times: Lessons from Industry Leaders," is co-sponsored by the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
and corporate sponsors such as Crayola, Colgate-Palmolive and Jones Lang LaSalle.
Supply chain challenges and solutions will be discussed by industry and research leaders such as:
- Bob Boucher, Vice President, Global Customer Service & Logistics, Colgate-Palmolive
- Pete Ruggiero, Vice President, Global Operations, Crayola
- Steve Hensler, General Manager, Global Supply Chain, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Caldwell Hart, Director, Supply Chain Management, Dresser-Rand Company
- Jack Gross, Senior Vice President & General Manager International, Schneider Logistics
- Joseph Gallick, Senior Vice President, Sales, Penske Logistics
- Marc J. Heeren, Senior Director, Supply Chain Development, Maersk Logistics/Damco
- Donna Stelzer, Vice President , Global Supply Chain Solutions, OHL/Barthco
The CVCR is a joint venture between Lehigh’s P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science
and the College of Business and Economics
For more information on the CVCR or to register for this event, please visit the CVCR Web site
~ Amanda Fabrizio
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2009