A national search will begin this week for a new leader of the Lehigh University Alumni Association
(LUAA). Current LUAA president Thomas J. Healy ’85 and incoming president Kathleen Duggan Trimble ’87 will chair the search committee comprising Lehigh alumni, faculty, and staff.
The search committee members are:
• Robert L. Brown III ’78 – former LUAA president and Lehigh University trustee
• William H. Trotter ’67 – former LUAA director at large and Communications, Marketing and Technology chair
• Joseph M. King, Jr. ’61 – current LUAA board member and former Greek Alumni Council president
• Sarat Sethi ’92 – incoming LUAA senior vice president and former Young Alumni trustee
• Vincent G. Munley ’74 – faculty and former LUAA board member
• Cheryl Kaplun ’08 – student and Association of Student Alumni (ASA) president
• Deborah Zajac ’97 – incoming Young Alumni trustee and former Young Alumni president
The assistant vice president for alumni relations will report to the vice president for advancement and will oversee alumni relations and the Lehigh Fund, the university’s annual giving program.
The search process for assistant vice president for alumni relations began with the news that the current executive director of the Alumni Association, Christopher Marshall ’88, will be leaving Lehigh on June 1, to assume the position of associate vice president for alumni relations at Cornell University
Healy and Trimble and the search committee members will formally convene this month. Nominations for the position are being sought by the search committee and individuals are encouraged to send nominations to email@example.com
by April 30.
For more information, please visit the search Web Site
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008