Lehigh University President Alice P. Gast announced today the members of the search committee to seek candidates for vice president of University Relations
, the Murray H. Goodman Dean of Athletics, has been named search chair.
The committee members are:
• Robin L. Flemming, assistant vice president, donor relations and advancement services, Development
• Chris Larkin, director of communications and marketing, P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science
• Jackie Matthews, associate vice president, Human Resources
• Kathy Olson, associate professor, Journalism
• K. Sivakumar, professor and chair, Marketing
• Leon Washington, Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid
In addition, Kelly Holland will provide support from the President’s Office, as needed.
Auerbach and Associates
, a consulting and executive search firm in Boston, has been selected as the search firm.
The search process for vice president of University Relations began when Brad Drexler stepped down earlier this summer. Tracey Moran, assistant vice president of university communications, is serving as interim vice president.
Sterrett and the search committee members will formally convene in mid-August, when they will formally receive their charge and meet with the search firm. More details will be shared with the campus community as they become available.
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007