Do you remember that feeling of anticipation when you first laid eyes on the ivy-covered walls of Alumni Memorial? You can relive that moment this spring during our Alumni Weekend celebration! An exhilarating spring weekend on the beautiful and iconic Asa Packer campus awaits you. Get out your old silver goblet, pack your favorite Lehigh gear, and get ready to share your love of Lehigh!
The events of Alumni Weekend are for all alumni, family, and friends of Lehigh. Details about Alumni Weekend can be found at mylehigh.lehigh.edu/alumniweekend
. Additionally, classes ending in a '4 or '9 will commemorate their Lehigh benchmark reunion years during their class celebrations.
We have an action-packed schedule that is sure to impress. The intriguing events span a variety of interests to provide you with the best experience possible. You may:
- connect with classmates at ReunionFest and the Brown & White Lounge.
- listen to intellectual presentations at the LU 10x10 educational series.
- celebrate volunteers and award recipients at Brown and White Night.
- bond with your family at the Dr. Seuss Lorax story hour.
- celebrate Greek Life by attending a block party on The Hill.
- enjoy a picnic on the U.C. lawn and more!
Let the tree-lined walkways of campus take you to events as well as back to your time here as a student. Throughout the weekend you will experience the rekindling of friendships, the spark of intellectual exploration, and most of all, the camaraderie of Lehigh’s South Mountain.
Whether you are celebrating your 50th Reunion, introducing your children to Lehigh, or reuniting with friends—May 15-18 will be an unforgettable weekend for all of us.
Sincerely, Robert W. Wolfenden
Assistant Vice President, Alumni Relations