Watch our hard hat tour video of the future Herbert A. Roemmele '53 Global Commons, a two-level gathering place that will feature flat screen televisions streaming global news and information.
Located in the heart of campus, historic Williams Hall will be transformed into a dynamic center for the study of globalization. The integrated spaces will offer a crossroads where students will learn to see the world from a variety of perspectives and apply those perspectives to real world solutions in their fields.
Moving into Williams Hall:
- Modern Languages and Literature
- Religion Studies
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Office of Interdisciplinary Programs
- Student Affairs
The juxtaposition of a global hub with student affairs is by design. Student services will regularly draw a host of students to the building that otherwise wouldn’t have reason to come through the door. The strategy ensures all students, even those outside of the discipline, exposure to global life at Lehigh.
How You Can Make an Impact
The Williams Hall project is a rare opportunity to create a synergy of place and programs and people. Your support of the renovation through naming opportunities will have a lasting impact on Lehigh University.
Your support will:
Be part of it.
- Foster advances in collaborative research and teaching
- Provide an integrated, cross disciplinary environment
- Create a vibrant hub of international activity
- Enhance student support for maximum efficiency and convenience
For information on Williams Hall, please contact Jennifer Nelson at (610) 758-2837 or firstname.lastname@example.org