McKay Price, Ph.D., Webster A. Collins and Murray H. Goodman Fellowship in Real Estate Finance.
Perella Department of Finance: Assistant Professor
- University of Utah, B.S.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, M.S.
- Florida State University, Ph.D.
McKay Price joined the Perella Department of Finance in 2010 as the Collins-Goodman Fellow in Real Estate Finance. He has taught classes in real estate, financial markets and institutions, and corporate finance. He has also won several teaching awards, presented research at various national and international conferences, and published scholarly articles. Professor Price’s professional experience includes real estate development for Target Corporation in the northeastern U.S. and commercial real estate brokerage in Salt Lake City.
- Real Estate
- Information and Asset Valuation
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Finance
Selected Publications and Working Papers
- Earnings Conference Calls and Stock Returns: The Incremental Informativeness of Textual Tone
- Earnings Conference Call Content and Stock Price: The Case of REITs
- Information Uncertainty and the Post-Earnings-Announcement Drift Anomaly: Insights from REITs
- The Relation between Momentum and Drift: Industry-Level Evidence from Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Pricing of Volatility Risk in REITs
- An Overview of Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs): 1993-2009
- Costly Talk in Earnings Conference Calls and Short Selling
- Governance, Conference Calls and CEO Compensation