David Hinrichs, CPA
Department of Accounting: Lecturer
- University of North Dakota, B.S.
- Lehigh University, M.B.A., M.S.
David Hinrichs' focal area is managerial accounting, reflecting his extensive experience as a financial manager in a wide variety of business settings. His interests in the information technology area include accounting applications and the use of technology to facilitate collaboration within organizations. He also is a Certified Public Accountant in the state of North Dakota.
- Financial Management of Information Technology
- Alternative Costing Methodologies
- Accounting Information Systems