Free GMAT or
GRE Practice Tests
Lehigh University's College of Business and Economics graduate programs office has partnered with Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions to offer free practice GMAT or GRE tests in two ways: remotely in the comfort of your own home or office, or in person at our Rauch Business Center.
Seats are limited for the on-campus practice test, and registration is required for both remote and on-campus participation.
We recognize the investment you are making each time you take a GMAT ($250) or GRE ($175). This free practice exam is one way we can help you prepare for the real test.
FREE GMAT OR GRE TEST REGISTRATION
- Click here to register (registration required)
NOTE: Kaplan only offers one practice test. If you have already taken a practice test, you will be repeating the same questions.
Required Tests for Lehigh Graduate Programs
- MBA: GMAT or GRE (Only GRE scores from the revised version taken after Aug. 1, 2011 will be accepted.)
- M.S. Accounting and Information Analysis: GMAT Only
- M.S. Analytical Finance: GMAT or GRE
- M.S. Economics: GMAT or GRE
- Ph.D. Economics: GMAT or GRE
For additional details contact:
Director of Recruitment and Admissions
College of Business & Economics
621 Taylor Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Phone: (610) 758-4450
Fax: (610) 758-5283