The Lehigh MBA and the College of Business & Economics Graduate Program's Office offers a variety of graduate certificate programs designed to enhance the knowledge of students in key disciplines. Certificate options are designed for individuals or working professionals to enhance their knowledge in a specific professional or academic area. Graduate certificates may be pursued as executive education or for credit. Executive education students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the program, but they will take the program for no credit and will not receive a Lehigh University transcript. Graduate certificates pursued for credit will have the credits recognized on a Lehigh University transcript and those credits may be applied toward a Lehigh University MBA at a later date upon full application and acceptance to the Lehigh MBA program. Average completion time is 12 months.
Certificate programs are also designed to fit into a degree program. Most certificate programs require three additional credits beyond the concentration requirements and may have a structured curriculum.
Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management
The shift toward intense global competition has shaped a competitive environment that rewards creating value for customers while reducing costs, minimizing cycle times, and enhancing revenues. Through in-depth study of value chains, logistics systems, demand and supply chain planning processes, operations and quality systems, supply networks, and marketing, sales, and service functions the certificate in supply chain management demonstrates how these activities are linked both internally and externally to create market advantages.
How does your supply chain create value for your company and your customers?
"The Lehigh experience provides me with tools in supply chain management that I am quickly applying to ongoing projects and within all of my teams. For example, we are improving our approach to supply from China using some of the concepts covered in my supply chain management coursework. The on-line capability, live interaction, and taped sessions are excellent. I am having more of my staff apply to the certificate program."
VP of Operations/Supply Chain Director
Bacardi U.S.A. (Florida)
The Lehigh University Supply Chain Management Certificate —Operations, Logistics, Marketing, Sales, and Service:
- Flexible: coursework can be completed on-campus or online through asynchronous technology
- Ideal for supply-side managers, buyers, logistical professionals, and professionals leading cross-functional teams
- Designed to overarch industries and organizations
- Broad focus to explore diverse issues from team leadership to activity-based costing
- In-depth study of value chains—internally and externally
- Taught by faculty with industry experience and supplemented by industry experts
- Hands-on environment
- Courses can be taken individually or as a complete certificate program in one (1) year
- Non-degree option is available—students will only receive a certificate; students taking the courses for credit will receive a certificate, and the credits will be noted on a transcript
- Credits earned may be transferred to the Lehigh MBA program as elective credits upon full application and acceptance
Supply Chain Management Program Structure
| Course Number|| Course Name|| Credits|
| GBUS 450|| Strategic Supply Management|| 3|
| GBUS 453|| Transportation and Logistics Management|| 3|
| GBUS 432|| Demand and Supply Chain Planning|| 3|
| GBUS 456|| Applied Supply Chain Models|| 3|
For more information, please contact Jennifer Giordano, Director of Graduate Recruitment & Admissions, at email@example.com
, or at 610-758-3418.
Corporate EntrepreneurshipEntrepreneurship: The Right Way
Lehigh University offers a certificate in Corporate Entrepreneurship through VENTURESeries – a one-of-a-kind executive certificate program that focuses squarely on new venture creation. Entrepreneurship comes alive through highly specialized, fast-moving, graduate-level courses. Faculty are proven entrepreneurs and seasoned practitioners in their fields. Intense classroom interaction drives the entrepreneurial spirit. Unmatched in its diversity and precision, VENTURESeries empowers today’s entrepreneur.
“… rapid fire questions and provocative discussions that challenge the status quo.”
Thomas J. DiClemente, CEO, hField Technologies, Inc.
- Fast-paced and focused on the latest developments and real world application
- Faculty are from the entrepreneurial, technology, legal, and venture capital ranks
- Accomplished speakers, including many CEOs/founders, deliver relevance and excitement
- Join an “instant network” comprised of faculty, outside experts, and certificate students
Entrepreneurship: The Practical Way
“… two-day classes are a high impact, deep dive into what it takes to win in the brutal marketplace.”
Darin W. Mills, Major, Armor, United States Army
- Complete any eight courses to satisfy the certificate
- Enter the program at any time
- No deadline for program completion
- Take courses on a single Friday-Saturday at Lehigh’s Rauch Business Center
Entrepreneurship: The LEHIGH Way!
“… though I wanted to move mountains, and now I want to build mountains!”
Christopher Morabito, M.D., Entrepreneur, Former Chief of Neonatology, Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Spot emerging markets, develop growth strategies, and create new business models
- Drive discovery and innovation to increase competitiveness
- Develop capabilities to plan, organize, and execute a winning strategy
For more information on the required coursework and electives, please visit: www.lehighventureseries.com .