"Because its purpose is to create a customer, the business has two basic functions: marketing and innovation. Marketing and innovation produce results, all the rest are costs."
- Peter F. Drucker
We offer an innovative curriculum, accomplished and student-oriented faculty, and exciting career possibilities.
- Designed to meet the needs of the industry
- Developed by leading researchers with years of industry experience
- Benchmarked against the top programs in the country
- Taught by former technologists, marketers, designers, and executives
Accomplished & Student-Oriented Faculty
- Who adopt a mentoring approach to education & career planning
- Who are dedicated to developing future leaders
- Who are highly published leading specialists
- Who have years of experience across multiple industries (e.g., Internet/Intranet, computer, telecommunications, semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, consumer packaged goods, food and beverage, retail, electronics, entertainment/theme parks, consumer credit card/data processing, franchising, and marketing research)