You've gone through the applications process, but still have some questions that have gone unanswered. We attempt to answer a few here:
- I'm a new applicant. It has been a month and I haven't received my acknowledgment email. What should I do?
- First, check your spam folder for this email. If you still do not have this acknowledgment email and you applied after August 15, please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 758-3100; if you applied prior to August 15, you should receive an email by the beginning of September.
- I do not remember my user ID and password. How can I log into the applicant portal?
- Your user ID is the email address you provided on your Common Application. If you cannot remember your password, your account must be reset. Please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com with this request; while a new invitation code will be emailed, it takes 24 hours for the change to take effect.
- I'm having technical trouble accessing the portal.
- We recommend that you use either Microsoft Explorer version 6.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator version 7.1 or above. If that doesn't work, contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 758-3100.
- I've been admitted but I lost my offer letter. Can you give me my LIN and PIN over the phone or send me an email?
- Due to federal regulations, we cannot give you that information via phone or email. Please contact email@example.com to request a new letter with your LIN and PIN included.