Congratulations on being admitted to Lehigh University!
Log on to the LEHIGH Campus Portal Now
How to Open Your Account:
- On the back of your offer of admission letter you will find your Lehigh Identification Number (LIN). Due to security reasons, we will mail you your Personal Identification Number (PIN) under a separate cover in a few days. You will need these two numbers to open your account. You will also need these two numbers once you enroll at Lehigh, so please keep them in a safe place.
*PINS are case sensitive.
*The number zero and the letter O can sometimes be confused. If the number zero doesn't work, try the letter O and vice versa.
*The number one has a flag at the top. The letter I is a straight up and down line.
- Next, visit the Account Management page.
- After you enter your LIN and PIN in the appropriate boxes, you will be assigned a User ID, which will consist of three letters followed by three numbers.
- You will be asked to create a password.
- It is very important that you retain your User ID and password to log into the Campus Portal in the future.
Accessing the Portal If You Have Already Opened Your Account:
- You must have your User ID and password available (see "How to Open Your Account").
- Visit the Campus Portal login page.
- Enter your User ID and password to gain access to the Lehigh Campus Portal.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 SP2 and 7.x
- Netscape 7.2 and 8.1
- Firefox 126.96.36.199 and 2.0
- Mozilla 1.7.12
- OS X v10.3
- OS X v10.4
If you experience any trouble opening your account or accessing the Lehigh Campus Portal, please contact the Help Desk at (610) 758-HELP or firstname.lastname@example.org.